BUECI Billing Office by Appointment Only
Beginning April 3rd, 2020 BUECI’s Billing Office will be open to members needing to make cash payments, by appointment only.
BUECI is taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. In order to enter the BUECI Lobby, you must:
- Call to make an appointment
- In-person appointments are available for cash-only customers during limited lobby hours, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- You will be asked if you are able to pay with a smartphone, tablet, computer, or by phone with staff or automated system.
- Be able to answer “no” to health screening questions when asked by staff:
- Have you, or anyone in your household, traveled outside of Barrow within the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in the home, been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 within the last 14-days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days? Symptoms may include:
- fever of 100.4 or greater
- cough or sore throat
- respiratory illness
- difficulty breathing
- Enter the lobby one person at a time.
- No children are permitted in the BUECI building. If others are with you, they should wait outside of the BUECI building.
- The bathrooms, and all areas other than lobby, are closed to customers.
- Maintain 6’ distance from BUECI staff and others.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Online and phone options for payment and service.
· Payment over the phone: call 1-844-425-4304
· Payment online: visit BUECI.org to make an online payment with SmartHub Web or PayNow
· Make payments and manage your automatic payment on your smartphone or tablet using the SmartHub app on Google Play for Android or Apple App Store for iOS
· Account actions or questions: Call 907.852.6166 option 1 or email [email protected]
See recommendations from the CDC below: